Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn API

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wolverine [1971836]

Sometimes my web application gets this error when uses Torn API to get some information.

Other times it works regularly: often it's a matter of pressing F5 to refresh the browser until I correctly get the data from your servers.

Have you changed something on your server calls? my application worked for months and now it doesn't always work anymore (I didn't changed anything).

The error in google chrome console is:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://api.torn.com/torn?selections=honors,medals&key=MYAPIKEY. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:51857' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 502.

I'm using the latest version of google chrome and windows 10 (the same happens on mobile with the latest version of android and google chrome).
Davzz [323969] Admin Staff

Apologies for the inconvenience. We had some trouble with a subset of the responses - which I believe is now resolved. Please let us know if you see it again.