Was automatically logged off of Torn and received a 550 error. Tried to log back in but the error message remained the same. I received a text with a Torn verification code and noticed the torn page would momentarily refresh and for a second I saw a form where I could enter the code. But then it would keep going back to the 550 error. It was an almost endless cycle.
550 Errors
Started by Leile [2021760] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
It was caused by issue on sockets listener page that was called asynchronously from each page. It is fixed now.
Was automatically logged off of Torn and received a 550 error. Tried to log back in but the error message remained the same. I received a text with a Torn verification code and noticed the torn page would momentarily refresh and for a second I saw a form where I could enter the code. But then it would keep going back to the 550 error. It was an almost endless cycle.
It was caused by issue on sockets listener page that was called asynchronously from each page. It is fixed now.
-removed after seeing aurel1 post-
Thank you, I even e-mailed George(george@torn.com) since I couldn't access the contact link on the site itself during the 550 errors. Glad it's fixed now!
Locked me out like this for about 2 hours .. messed up training schedule - do I get a free refill or 2... lol