Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2 factor authentication

Started by Deathletsgo [772542] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deathletsgo [772542]

My two factor authentication is not working. It says its sending a sms message, but I never get it. I've double checked my phone number and it is right. It worked originally when I set it up, but isn't now.
Deathletsgo [772542]

I just tried to remove my number and add it again. It says that it sent a message, but nothing ever came through. If for some reason it's just me having the issue I can disable it for now and try again later.
Freyja_Is_Gone [1331448]

My torn spouse cannot log on by any method. SMS won't send, his secret question says he's wrong. He has sent an email to George@torn

1339512 Siguror

Should I open a new bug report for him?
AccountRecovery [2082844]

Thank God this is already here! I've been trying to log on to my account all day with no success! SMS won't send, and secret question won't work. I just created this multi to post a bug report about it. I've already used all my attempts at SMS and secret question. Could I get a staff member to message me? I'll give all info needed to verify my account, and hopefully he can remove 2 Factor from it so a I can log in again
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Perhaps this is a separate issue - one caused by our SMS provider. Are you still having issues now? I've contacted them.

Unfortunately I'm totally unable to replicate - no issues on my end.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

sorry but can someone tell me how to make it require the text again so I can test it.