so I have a nice car maxed out upgrade wise, possibly shift a few things around so I can win more, I have gotten my 250 win merit so now what!! do you get more merits for driver score??? is there any new upgrades in the future??? what do I do with my 500+ racing points left over??? wish they would do something or allow us to trade them like donator points... any thoughts?
racing points
Started by -RL-SixPackPud [1038317] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
so I have a nice car maxed out upgrade wise, possibly shift a few things around so I can win more, I have gotten my 250 win merit so now what!! do you get more merits for driver score??? is there any new upgrades in the future??? what do I do with my 500+ racing points left over??? wish they would do something or allow us to trade them like donator points... any thoughts?
I think they should introduce new classes something like S class and have a merit for that and maybe another above that.
at the moment just keep racing. After the merits the next best thing is the PRC events.
1 merit for A class, 1 merit for 250 wins. After that, there are no more merits, and no real reason to race unless you enjoy it.
Most people that keep racing end up with multiple cars upgraded (for different tracks.) And then at some point, they start ending up with lots of unused racing points.
I don't do many official races anymore, but I have 520 points sitting around, 5 upgraded A class cars, plus a Cosworth to use on mudpit. Mostly, I race because it's easy to set up a 100 lap race and then ignore it for the next 5-6 hours. I don't travel much, so it takes little effort and doesn't hurt me.