Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

B

Started by BH3 [1454172] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
TommyHancock [2080677]

What kind of graphic are you looking for? I don't prefer gifs simply because the overall image quality doesn't come out like I want it to. So if you're into static images, I can make stuff happen. I'm mostly experienced with anime forum signatures, so I can add that stuff if you're into it. I have only done 1 other work for someone and that has yet to be selected but if selected, he's willing to pay 20 million.

I won't demand that much though. Let's say if you really like it, you pay me 10 million and if you simply like it it'll be 5 million. What'd you say?