I think we can all agree that PP is the most powerful team in this years elimination regardless of how they got there. My question or failure to understand is why other teams would team up with them. Looking at the top players on the Nerdz and mountain men they don't stack up to PP on a one on one fight. Is that extra token worth it? Are the people on PP your friends and you just want to help them win so they can say they won? Are you getting paid by the deep pockets that they have?
It would seem to me that if PP was to be eliminated, I don't know if it possible at this point, that to be able to win the top prize would be even. Right now I would give
Can someone who is an active ally with PP when they are eliminated please share their reasoning on your stragety and let me know if was really worth it?
Shutter