Anything Fifa 18 related can be done in here, for tips tricks, glitches and potential match ups here is our place!
If you play FUT we can also talk about squads, chemistry, tactics and pack luck!
I will regularly update info in here from time to time. I will add links and information relating to game price and release date after work.
I will be opening the mega £100 pack when I get mine on the 26th! Will post who I get when I do.
As for th demo I find 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1 formation really good. Might start with a cheap non rare team whilst I harvest coins.
Surprised fifa is still a thing
Well Football is the most commercial and popular sport in the world so wouldn't take a genius to work out the demand would it?
mans just got to big up dybala, was playin him on demo nd hes just way too sick
£40 for the game and you wanna give em another £100??? I went to division one with a 81 team and didn't pay anything
I will probably spend about £100- £150, maybe just keep all the players I pack for squad builder challenges.
Any Pro Club Players for XBONE? We can swap gamertags
So far I have packed IF Dybala and sold him for 490k and Kante for 180k. Spent about £250 so far
So I have sold all my players and contracts whilst the market is sky high and now have just under 1.6m left. The team I had and will re buy when prices drop is:
4-3-2-1
GK - Trapp (PSG)
RB - Florenzi (Roma)
CB - Howedes (Juventus)
CB - Thiago Silva (PSG)
LB - Alex Sandro (Juventus)
RCM - Khedira (Juventus)
CM - Patrick Vieira (Icon/Legend)
LCM - Fabinho (Monaco)
RF - Osmane Dembele (Barcelona)
LF - Anthony Martial (Man Utd)
ST - Mbappe (PSG)
The team costs between 1.1-1.4 mil but is by far the best squad I have had so far this year, won back to back divisions online with it and now in division 6. However now I am on FUT break until the market drops sometime next week or the week after.
Remember guys stay away from any one to watch normal player card until they are released back in packs otherwise you will make a huge trade loss.
Just stacked up on a tonne of In Form players, Zaza, Patricio, Alberto, Maicon, Locadia etc, all discard cheap players who I got for lowest bin. Will make like 2-3k profit each card in a week.
I dont have Fifa 18 on my PC :(
SBC king
Currently sat on 1 million coins off trading and doing SBCs, only actually played 60 matches, mainly draft and Squad Battles, not yet ready for the stress of Fut Champs.
Packed 3 TOTW, Sergio Ramos, Kante x2 and Arturo Vidal. As well as a handful of 20-50k players.
My Ultimate Scream card was only big Sakho however. Only put £15 on for draft entries.
Anyone else had good pack luck?
I also predicted 5 of the last 8 marquee match ups so can post my predictions here in the future if people are interested.
Mr Pink, please share any knowledge you ever have. I have spent like £500 now and have 650k and 87 rated Bergkamp and 88 rated Manu Pettitt, so basically 2 mil I have. Currently doing squad battles and in eleite 2 atm.
Been playing on world class, legendary is too much for me lol
I find Legendary easier than World class. I have only lost 1 game on it.
Will post regular updates and may even provide some SBC guides if I have time to make them on Futhead.
Rumours are that the next League SBC will be the Eredivisie. I suspect the MLS or Australian League will get one too soon.
I am currently in elite 2 with this team
http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1233460/This is such an OP team to play with. Only costs like 20-25k but worth every coin. I now am sitting on 1.85mil and waiting for Black Friday market drop to buy Icons.
Now I have an all Arsenal team with Ronaldinho as CAM. I love Ronnie in game, his skills are amazing! I am now in Division 5 so slowly getting better.
As Torn doesn't allow Links it's just an Arsenal team in 4-1-2-1-2 (2)
GK - Cech
RB - Bellerin
CB - Mustafi
CB - Koscienly
LB - Kolasnac
CDM - Xhaka
CM - Wilshere
CM - Ramsey
CAM - Ronaldinho
ST - Sanchez
ST - Lacazette