i bet on the rugby league castleford vs saint helens game I bet on castleford and castleford won 23-22 but the game says I lost
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
i bet on the rugby league castleford vs saint helens game I bet on castleford and castleford won 23-22 but the game says I lost
That game went to extra time, you would have been betting on only the regulation time, hence draw was the outcome.
Proxima is right. here is link to the bet https://www.torn.com/bookie.php#/step=view&ID=58829 and result http://www.flashscore.com/match/tpqyMnSf/#match-summary Draw was the winning option for this one