aside from it being a total ball ache with unreasonable wait time for bookie payouts, I waited nearly 24hr for qpr v fullham payout from yesterday, and I have three winners from earlier today that havent paid out but the game that was played at the latest time which was my fourth bet today i lost yet some how i get the notification from that before the notification of winning from games that were played and finished hours before....why is bookie payouts so broken? I get the wait time but thats not the issue
the games in question, seville, man utd, and tottenham, no notification even tho they are winners but atletico madrid the latest of all, over 6hr between end time of that and tottenham game yet i get the notification from that one first? Is it that losers are notified earlier? if so why? The payout system is broken af