Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Attachments

Started by Wacko90901 [2020489] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 606 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wacko90901 [2020489]

For those using weapons with attachments, what weapon do you have and what attachments are on it? And why?

I have an Armalite with a foregrip and red dot which is giving my 85+ accuracy, just curious to know what other setups people have and if there is a different set of attachments i should be looking for.

Many thanks :)
MarlonBrando [1337797]

Ref: Weapons Mod Guide Forums: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15979865&b=0&a=0

Enjoy! MarlonBrando JFK Art of War (JWAR)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZoW5yZQiSf0op71IZ6yYzDOgPJHzdo62bDd4NBiJJiY/edit#gid=817260116

[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.gyazo.com]


HRT - Heavy artillery
MCG - Machine gun
PST - Pistol
RFL - Rifle
SHT - Shotgun
SMG - Sub machine gun

You need to buy stage 1 of a mod type before you unlock stage 2 of that same type, stage 2 to unlock stage 3 and stage 3 to unlock stage 4.

You can only equip 2 mods at the same time, 1 of each type.

Dual weapons:
Mods only give half the bonus when equipped to a dual weapon..
Instead you can equip 2 of the same mod type (e.g. 1 suppresor for each gun) to get the full effect, but with 2 of the same type you can't equip a 2nd mod type.

Note:
Suppessor and muzzle break can not be used together on the same weapon.

Note:
The upgrade values are not linear, so where it says you gain 14% accuracy don't mean that it will add 14% to the accuracy value you see on your weapon. The number is just a indicator to compare weapons.
e.g. (all examples are with Reflex Sight +14%)
82.09 acc Gold AK become 86.38 acc (4.29 increase)
78.69 acc Armalite become 83.48 acc (4.79 increase)
73.22 acc BT MP9 become 79.19 acc (5.97 increase)
71.92 acc Enfield SA-80 become 78.33 acc (6.41 increase)
70.46 acc Beretta M9 become 77.07 acc (6.61 increase)
68.95 acc Qsz-92 become 76.13 acc (7.18 increase)
61.17 acc P90 become 71.38 acc (10.21 increase)
57.07 acc Beretta 92FS become 68.90 acc (11.83 increase)
55.60 acc Swiss Army SG 550 become 68.26 acc (12.66 increase)
53.45 acc MP5 Navy become 67.40 acc (13.95 increase)
53.01 acc Swiss Army SG 550 become 67.23 acc (14.22 increase)
50.64 acc MP5 Navy become 66.37 acc (15.73 increase)
48.71 acc Vektor CR-21 become 62.71 acc (14.00 increase)
48.27 acc Fiveseven become 61.63 acc (13.36 increase)
47.71 acc M16 A2 Rifle become 60.16 acc (12.48 increase)
46.15 acc Sks Carbine become 53.49 acc (7.34 increase)
45.62 acc Heckler & Koch SL8 become 50.98 acc (5.36 increase)
44.57 acc Steyr AUG become 49.13 acc (4.56 increase)
42.15 acc Lorcin 380 become 46.33 acc (4.18 increase)
37.46 acc Magnum become 40.88 acc (3.42 increase)
34.28 acc Desert Eagle 37.32 acc (3.04 increase)
29.59 acc M249 PARA LMG become 31.87 acc (2.28 increase)
19.73 acc Blunderbus become 20.49 acc (0.76 increase)
17.78 acc Flare Gun become 18.54 acc (0.76 increase)

(Each point on the weapon indicator above and below 50 is worth more the further away from 50 you get, wich is why it looks like the mod give less on the highest and lowest accuracy weapons)

In battle it will add 14% to your chance to hit.

[image: i63.tinypic.com]

Mentions: Weapon mods guide

APOLLO [862724]

I am very interested to hear people's opinions on weapon mod combinations that they are using on their particlular weapons
Soeharto [1522653]

there's a slot for melee weapon, but what's the attachment i wonder... i don't have attachment on my main and secondary because i only use clubbed
Jorn [251329]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Custom grip on my Benelli M1 to get it to insane accuracy levels. Might be possible to obtain the same kind of accuracy on an Armalite or a gold AK with one of the better sights and a tripod, but I just dont have the money and mission points for either :P. Still waiting for a viable second mod to pop up. Gonna be either a laser, choke, or a light.. not sure yet.

Having swapped out my armalite for this benelli atm, my other mods went onto my BT MP 9, again the focus is on accuracy, having boosted it to 84.11, a lot more damage then the benelli does, but the difference between 84 and 90 accuracy is quite notable, so I only use the MP9 when I have no trouble hitting the enemy with it.

What you pick in terms of mods largely has to reflect your battle stats though if you ask me; if you have low speed, focus on accuracy. if you have high speed, you might want to get critical hit rate instead. If you have high dex, a light can reduce your opponents accuracy even further. If you have low dex, high def, a tripod/bipod might suit you for the massive accuracy boost, and you are going to be taking hits regardless.
Hinotori [1996403]

I have an armalite with a reflex sight (but have enough mission credits to buy the next level, should it pop up) and a QSZ-92 that I rarely use but with a small light because as far as I know they work even if you don't use the weapon
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

I rarely do missions so I can only afford 2 cheap mods: Custom Grip & 1 mw Laser

I currently equip both on my secondary as I'm trying to max its exp. The mods will be moved to whichever primary or secondary I need to level up

[image: i.imgsafe.org]
APOLLO [862724]

There must be a lot of solid knowledge and experience regarding mods and attachments out there in Torn City but for the most part at this stage, the citizens seem to be playing their cards pretty close to their chest about this subject,
Melted [1874310]

5mw laser and standard suppressor on my ArmaLite. I stealth almost every time with it!

1mw laser and small suppressor on my MP9.
Shutter [1153517]

Armalite has Acog and 5mw laser

Btmp9 has holographic and tactical brake

Waiting for thermal and lasers at good prices.
Andyman [471591]

Armalite: Thermal-sight + Tripod. It's right at 91 accuracy. I don't have any dexterity, so the negative dex hit doesn't effect me.
Syncshot [1986948]

I'm using an The ArmaLite M-15A4 Rifle with a Reflex Sight and 1MW Laser. I also have a The Qsz-92 with a Small Light on it purely to lower opponent accuracy and stealth.

Because I only attack with my primary and melee weapon, will I still passively receive the benefits from the Flashlight on my secondary?

Can anyone confirm this?