Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points Icon

Started by InLine [576003] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
InLine [576003]

I was selling 50 points in the points market and I still have the selling points icon above my name, but cannot see my points in the market.

I have checked the points market and I cannot see any icon to remove points so I must assume they have been sold and the icon is stuck?