Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack rigged?

Started by Gift_Of_God [888117] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Gift_Of_God [888117]

Is it just me or does blackjack seem rigged?

I swear many times I have 12 or 13 I hit 10's but when the dealer shows 2-6 they get 18-21
-ShiNo- [1729960]

You should tell to Ched about this.Unfair system, then why he allows to play .All should be closed.

If we have 18, dealer has 20.if we have 21,dealer also got 21.They should announce that Casino is not to be played coz it makes players for losing and rebanking system for torn.