i talked to a torn worker named philistine about this. The other day I had Xanax in my inventory. Then it disappeared. Philistine told me to take screenshots. When I went to take screenshots they appeared back. And now they are gone again.
Bug/Issue
Started by Big_Balla_Entei [1999292] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
i talked to a torn worker named philistine about this. The other day I had Xanax in my inventory. Then it disappeared. Philistine told me to take screenshots. When I went to take screenshots they appeared back. And now they are gone again.
Did you take a screenshot of you having sorted them by drugs only and the Xanax not being there now?
No reply, closed.