Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Sig

Started by APOLLO [862724] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
APOLLO [862724]

Hi

Would like to talk with someone that can design a custom sig for me.

I have a design in mind that i would like to discuss with a competent custom sig maker. willing to pay a fair price or more for good work.

pls chat or message me
APOLLO [862724]

Big thankyou to Nihilus, I really love the sig he has made for me. I am very happy with the price and will pay him some more money if no-one else can do me a better sig



I am still on the market for sigs and a profile pic
TommyHancock [2080677]

I have shared some of my sample work in this thread: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=23&t=16019774&b=0&a=0

As evident from the signatures and avatars there, I am mostly familiar with anime-type gfx. So if you are looking for something like that, I'd love to make a signature for you. If not, I can try other things because I like gfx and editing but I cannot promise anything.

Mentions: Get your anime based gfx right here!