Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Changing Employee position

Started by LimitBreakr [1563326] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
LimitBreakr [1563326]

Does changing employee position decrease effectiveness or have any setbacks?

I know there is some effect of an employee 'getting used to the company' in the first few days of them being hired, but what about change of positions?

Specifically: employee is in position A, switch to positon B for Trains, switch back to position A immediately.

Is that bad / has setback or negative consequence? Is it ok to do daily or should it be minimized?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I've moved employees around a fair amount, including temporary "just to train them" moves like you're talking about. I don't see any sign that it does any harm. I do think that you don't get their full effectiveness for 2-3 days after they join, but moving them from one job to another doesn't seem to reset that.