Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JSON Error on Bazaar Purchase

Started by dangercrow [1253523] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I had the exact same error trying to give someone money in my faction. I thought it hadn't worked (but it had), and when I tried again It happened again (the error)

Though I did end up sending them twice the amount of money they asked.
KyleWaxedU [1013799]
200 SyntaxError: Unexpected token I in JSON at position 0

this error while buying from every bazaar, the money still is taken, the item is still given just getting error