Its offifically been 1 month since I last received a FHC! The longest interval i've received :(
1 Month!!
Started by RonSwanson [235408] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Its offifically been 1 month since I last received a FHC! The longest interval i've received :(
congrats
how long did it take you?
That is quite the achievement. I've gone over 6 months without one, and still wasn't able to make a complaining thread. Good on you!
Are you trolling or is this true? Cuz that ****ing sucks lol
I've never received one
Well I haven't received a castle from HRG in 3 weeks... *makes a new whining achievement thread*
It's true, but I've also gotten 5 in one week. Also had 2 MCS payouts within seconds. What goes around comes around.
Congrats! I haven't received in quite some time.