Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction House

Started by 2083100 [2083100] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
2083100 [2083100]

I added a witches hat and a zombie brain to the auction house for 3 days. Both auctions ended yesterday and i got the event and money for the witches hat but nothing for the zombie brain.

I added them both at the same time only a few seconds apart i got the event for the hat at 1:15:06 PM
2083100 [2083100]

Yeah it ended yesterday at around 1pm Torn time. The last time i checked it it had about 800k bid on it. I wasn't online when it finished but i added it at the same time and for the same length of time as the witches hat. When i came back online both auctions had ended but i only got the money and event for the hat.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think this was a temporary issue caused by the problems on 10th October.

I've corrected your auction and a bunch of others that were stuck. Thanks.