should i get a job or just use people to get to the top
job?
Started by selena_gomez [2085381] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 31
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
should i get a job or just use people to get to the top
Get a job hippy
Selena Gomez can use me anytime. Unfortunately for me, you ain't her.
first: Questions & Answers.
second: What? Of course you need a job. I would suggest a city job for starters. Education is a great job, and reduces your further education time by 10%, once you reached the highest rank in the job (Principal) for the remainder of your Torn career, even if you leave the job after that.
Typical of the new-style n00b. Get a job and support yourself, less bounties that way and more satisfaction from the game.
Use people to get to the top. I got a job and look where I am
Why not both?
why not both?
edit : 20 second late... legit
Why not try begging for a living?
I don't think the question was "how do I get bounties?"
That train has left the station
gosh darn these tree hugging hippys tryin to move into torn
Use the company owner?
pointless thread
graved