Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Gone

Started by WolfBastion [2085159] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

WolfBastion [2085159]

Hello, i had a job and education last night and when i woke up both gone. i tought im fired but cant figure out why education gone. it has 10 hour left and its so sad :(

also nothing on events screen, not for education, not for job
Philistine [475622]

I see you as currently being in a job now?

Can you provide a screenshot of the education course showing it was not done? Do you have any drug addiction?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Apparently you cancelled the education course, I guess the same thing happened to your job. This happened at Wednesday, 11 October 2017 20:36:21.

You logged in from a regular IP / location 1 minute beforehand.



Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sure what to say, your account 'left' the education course. That's all I can see on my end. There's no way for this to randomly happen for you.