Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by Acid-Rain [856814] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Acid-Rain [856814]

Would be nice to be able to go back to the events you was interested in betting.

Kind of annoying when you don't like the odds of one game so you want to go back to the games in the same day and sport but, instead you have to start all over choosing the day and type of sport.

For example I want to place a bet on Sunday's NFL game a day prior to the games start.

I select sport type American football and choose Sunday games. I click on a team but, don't like the odds. I click back and now I have to go back and filter the type of sport and what day.

I suggest the back button takes you back to that days sporting event in the category already that was selected so we can keep looking through the bets we want to make.

Would make life much easier. Many times due to lag or large fingers on a small screen ;) clicked on the wrong game and had to start the entire process over.
Acid-Rain [856814]

Yeah I know its a little late, but I've  been meaning to say thanks for the new bookie. Better late then never right?

So much easier to use, in fact its so easy, I make bets for the fun of it and lose loads more lol.

Love the new design and simplified use.

Thanks!