Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

where should I post

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wollongong [12833]

I have a (serious) question about sexual orientation (not mine) for which I would like to gain insight from a part of the Torn community. I am hoping for a respectful exchange of thoughts, while we ignore the few bad apples that inevitably show up with such topics.

What would be the appropriate subforum for such a question?
Ask [1935081]

Tumblr or Reddit? If you're adamant about posting it in torn I'd think General non related. Although you'll probably get flamed for it.
Wollongong [12833]

Lol, no. I am the one wanting advice, because there's something I don't understand.

PS: the name is Wollongong. Only people I've been in bed with may call me Wolly, and you rejected me, remember?


Wollongong [12833]

Oh, but it happens on Torn. It does. You just get a thread full of not-so-respectful posts, and get the actual useful stuff through mail, because the respondents don't feel like going into the flame fest.