Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Skip the Slots

Started by Kam [1329153] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Kam [1329153]

The title may be a lil confusing, but I wasn't sure how else to word it at the moment.

Basically, as a person who has spent a lot of time in the casino, as I'm sure many of you in this game have, I have noticed that in slots particularly, your money updates before the slots stop. This basically makes the whole slot animation a eye-pleaser. I'm sure many of you like this feature, but for the ones that would rather not waste time, should we have the option for the casino games to go straight to the win/lose, instead of having to wait however many seconds for the slots to stop so we can spin again?

I know it's only a few seconds worth of waiting, but it adds up. I'm sure it can be applied to other casino games as well, but in my case I was thinking more about slots.

Any potential side effects/unwanted situations with this idea?
PMV [1577993]

polls in suggestions feels redundant.

I could get behind this, make it a check to 'skip the slots' which makes it quicker (ie: half to a second). Can't have it instant or people would effectively DDOS the server anytime they had a large amount of tokens.

R+
McDallas [14757]

It takes such a long time for a little animation - i'm not big on animation.

I'm for a reduction of wait time for all animations ie slots, roulette, wheel, etc. Useless time wasters that still add to the experience so I'm for them, but would like them to be a little faster or have a setting where I can choose to skip animation when I want.