Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault sharing 2 step verification button

Started by stuyboi888 [1073635] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
stuyboi888 [1073635]

So the premise for this is my spouse just cleaned out my vault because at some stage I accidentally turned on the vault sharing.



So I propose some sort of pop up or 2 button thing where you have to press twice to make sure it's on



Thank you
PlatinumDevil [1920420]

This could make things incredibly difficult for a spouse, what if they need money when you're are not online?Most importantly, they are meant to trust you with their money but not be trusted themselves?

Most importantly, they are meant to trust you with their money but not be trusted themselves?

(note: when I say you I am using it in the generic term not singling you out)
Grif [882958]

i think he means, a pop up so he doesnt accidently put it on and let someone clear him out when he didnt mean to turn it on in the first place