Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally got 1B

Started by Blackjack-x [981452] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 334 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
44
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Blackjack-x [981452]

It is not the fastest in fact probably slowest lol

I finally got 1b total :)
  • Strength 250,915,579

    5%

  • Defense 250,649,736

    +0%

  • Speed 250,043,729

    2%

  • Dexterity 248,393,699

    +20%

  • Total 1,000,002,744
I tried my best to balance it but me being a nublet, used my 1k+ points on TV company special and ruined :(

Many years since i made achievement thread and hopefully have one when or if I can get 1b on each stats :D



EDIT;-

-dunno why the alignment looked so wierd

- Out of curiosity I dug out my last achievement thread which was in 2014

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=16&t=15924618&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16113342

[image: i.snag.gy]

I hope it does not take me this long again lol

Mentions: Mission complete

LimitBreakr [1563326]

You have an awesome opportunity to test how valuable balance is against different builds and stat ranges, because 1b is a nice total chunk and I would be very curious how many increments of 0.1 B you can beat w balance and what builds work better/worse against your balance.

Jelly of opportunity to collect data
Blackjack-x [981452]

interesting, I ran some numbers for a friend before who was testing armour values damage reduction and the results were quite suprising since how people pay insane price for damage reduction of very little.



Balance vs whored stats is something i been wondering recently as to decide my next goal for stats

Let me know what i can do to be part of your test :)
Dagrims [2007550]

You pretty much nailed your prediction of this taking a few years - your prior post was two years, 10.5 months ago.

Nice work!