Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Got 25 points randomly?

Started by morgothv [1011382] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

morgothv [1011382]

I had 6 points at the start of the new TC day which I sold before starting prep for the casino. I spun the big wheel and won another 5 points, I searched the city then saw I had 30 points which I then sold.

After starting my slot/keno routine I thought perhaps I had won 25 instead of 5 but don't believe so. I am not sure what happened here. Just want to put this up in case it is a bug. Please take any money I won with the point money if it is an error.