Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel issues

Started by Normonious [2071744] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Normonious [2071744]

I apologize if this has already been asked but I could not find the thread for this.

When Traveling I have found I will get to my destination and something will not be listed. for example the flowers or plushie will not be listed. okay so I think the stock is out. well long story short If i make 10 runs through out the day I will find that half of those runs they will be gone and the other half they will have a ton of stock on hand. and it is random so run 1, 2, 5, 7, and 10 will have stock but 3, 4,6,8, and 9 will have no stock.(this is an example those numbers are not the correct runs) am I doing something wrong? is this a glitch and if so I have tried refreshing and it does not bring the items back. is there a way to fix this?
Normonious [2071744]

I understand that. I thought they replenished once a day so when I would see 1500 stock at 12pm and then no stock at 1pm and then 1300 stock at 2pm I was figuring it was a glitch
Ominos [1962593]

It's my understanding that things in other countries restock at half the time it took them to be sold out. So if it takes 4hours for plushies in canada to sell out, they'll get restocked in two hours.

Another piece of advice is to use those sites linked before to see what stocks are available. If you're talking plushies and the trip is over 2 hours, don't bother if the stock is below 500-600.