Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

metallic orb

Started by cl3ric0l [569400] on in Graphics.

24 replies · 476 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

cl3ric0l [569400]

just thought id leave with one last piece to show you all, had some great times here and met some fantastic people.over the years ive seen some amazing work by some very talented people ...i would love to drop some names but at my age the memory isnt so good lol so i would probably miss someone out and that would be unfair. so i say farewell and keep doing what you enjoy !!!

[image: i.imgur.com]
Michi [1922819]

Cheers Cl3ric0l. Sad to see you go as you were one of the first people I saw on this forum when I joined that inspired me to learn. Enjoy life the best you can because time flies.
Jenos [2081374]

I've seen your stuff in the graphics forums and let me just say they're great! Thanks for the inspiration and the resources you've shared noobs in gfx like me xD. Good luck and have fun in real life.
Mujera [1420465]

Sad to see you go. I will miss your artwork and miss you outting rippers but most of all I will miss our friendship. I'll think of you fishing every time I run around the lake


Vaaskiii [1510655]

shit man. i remember trying to cop one of your tags from your bazaar sells. I remember you being one of the top taggers, before I ever touched Photoshop. I remember asking for tips and getting ignored, because I was an unknown noob. [:cry:]



Crazy bro. And now that I think about it, the saddest part of you going, is knowing we never got to know each other. Idk what's making you quit, but the best of luck homie. Us oldschool taggers are dying out.