Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Security Settings

Started by Sparkville13 [2003209] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Sparkville13 [2003209]

I didn't really know how to get help with this but I can't access my security settings. Keeps saying my answer is wrong. My question only has one correct answer, is super easy to spell and yes I've tried every combo possible of capital letters. I've even tried some typos that could've happened. Nothing works.

If you can help please message me as I hardly understand forums