Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird addiction.

Started by Labrox [2086561] on in General Non-related.

13 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Labrox [2086561]

Recently Ive realised that Ive had this weird addiction to... Eating curtains. Im so confused and I think I might be a satyr, someone please help me!



Whats going on?



Edit: this was a troll. Sorry to anyone who thought it was real. Im glad yall got to discuss though.
BurningMan [1314740]

I have this weird addiction to making money. I want to do it all day and night. It's gotten so bad that I spend every dollar I make on crack cocaine so I can stay up for days on end on my knees making money.