Trying to setup 2-step verification, but it's telling me my security question answer is incorrect. I need to get it reset please.
Security Question Reset
Started by Blusteel [729017] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
Trying to setup 2-step verification, but it's telling me my security question answer is incorrect. I need to get it reset please.
To reset your secret question you have to go through Account Recovery. This is the only way, as staff can't, and won't reset these and don't recovery accounts any more. It's all automated.
Go to the second option that says "I need to change my e-mail address or recover my account"
As above.
Closed.