i will pick 1-5 people each day to give something away so just
random give aways
Started by BlueDemonWolf [2063135] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 140 / 140 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 140
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
i will pick 1-5 people each day to give something away so just
Can i have some giveaways
i love free stuff :D
free stuff, im in
Star Trek ftw
post
yay
oh, too late for this. sad. X(
Send me
can I have a xanax?
hello
Hi :)
Hey, what's up?
I would love you to give me a present!
im 1-5 people, just changed my name
always in for the freebies lol :P
I hope I get a giveaway as well. :)
Hello
sure lol
giveaway!