I know this video is old but I just wanted to share this out cause I find it really funny lol.
X Factor Audition
Started by Svedka [1618089] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I know this video is old but I just wanted to share this out cause I find it really funny lol.
I honestly don't think this is the worst of them. Her attitude is the worst, and metal just doesn't seem to belong in those kind of shows, which is a shame.
The worst according to me are :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S97pcpVeTA
And, my favourite, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxBDKeQh1ws
I mean it's definitely not the worst but one of the funniest lol
When I started college, I would go to a friend's and eat lunch in front of all the bad auditions ever recorded.
Wait, I remember one you should like!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I63cD5mV9I
I don't know, this makes my day every time!