Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar: Buy Stack

Started by TimothyFlower [2049088] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TimothyFlower [2049088]

Hi,

very often when I buy items to trade and visit a bazaar, I want to buy all of that specific items in that bazaar.



Is-Situation:

I have to click on the amount field and manually change the amount with my keyboard.

Then I have to click the 'Buy' button.



To-Be-Situation 1:

I have to click on the 'Buy Stack' button.

It could look like this:[image: image.prntscr.com]



To-Be-Situation 2:

The defaul is the maximum available amount in that bazaar.

All I will have to do is click the 'Buy' button, if I can afford it.



To-Be-Situation 3:

The amount already entered is the maximum amount the bazaar has and I can afford to buy.

All I will have to do is click the 'Buy' Button.



Tell me what you think about it.