Post below your favourite staff member
Best staff
Started by Baby-Groot [2032620] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 114
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KarmaCop [365532]
· 49 likes ·
Whoever it was that forum banned AOW_DUDE. You know who u are. [:smiley:] - Champion [1927067]
· 40 likes ·
Stretch cos he knows more than all of the other staff members combined In the real world people say "i wish i could be a fly on the wall" in Torn they say "I wish i could be a Stretch … - Enigma [2025298]
· 23 likes ·
Sweeny_Todd He pretends he isn't, but we know...
Mentioned in this thread
Philistine [475622] ×2
Post below your favourite staff member
who's yours first...
Tiller.
Stretch cos he knows more than all of the other staff members combined
In the real world people say "i wish i could be a fly on the wall"
in Torn they say "I wish i could be a Stretch in the logs"
Whoever it was that forum banned AOW_DUDE.
You know who u are. [:smiley:]
This is true. He told me when I would become a millionaire irl. Great dude, lots of foresight
Philistine
Sweeny_Todd
He pretends he isn't, but we know...
twat
I personally have never had any negative experiences with any staff, so imo all the staff I have personally encountered for one reason or another do a damn fine job.
Philistine [475622] gets my shoutout as I he is the staff I have had the most dealings with. He was extremely helpful back when I was in new player chat and was never shy to help out anyone there.
Mentions: Philistine [475622]
If _Dude was staff he'd be the best
If only, if only...
Whatever you are smoking, pass it around!
787thWarDog
the man is a legend.
is0lati0n
if dude was staff 99% of torn would quit and you and a handful of shitposters would remain...
if only,....
Clansdancer
Prodi
i wish i could be champion with his 700k stats and borrowed gold AK
Oh oops i was already - at 70 days old.
RIP
Foxxeh