Is it me or did they make blackjack harder to win. i loved playing blackjack win a little and lose a lot that was the fun of the game but now it's almost impossible to win one game of it.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Is it me or did they make blackjack harder to win. i loved playing blackjack win a little and lose a lot that was the fun of the game but now it's almost impossible to win one game of it.
You probably just a had a bad streak.
Stay away from any Casino game where the outcome is controlled by Torn, you'll thank yourself in the long run.
Ive got a stupid strategy thatll probably kill me eventually, but Ill start a bet with 100k. If I win, I win. If I lose, I bet 300k. If I win, I drop my bet back down to 100k, otherwise I bump it up to 700k. And so on. I win 40 million today after crapping it up on slots