Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points disappeared

Started by Alderson [2038162] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Alderson [2038162]

Good evening, I just removed 500 points from the market (listed them in the afternoon - cant exactly remember at what time) and noticed that they disappeared instead of being credited to me again.

Can you please let me know if this is normal or confirm if it is a bug ?

thank you in advance.
Alderson [2038162]

5 x 100 and listed @ 52,500. I removed all the 5 listing and just noticed it after. I thought it was even a refresh issue but I refreshed the page on my phone and the points were not credited.
Alderson [2038162]

Yes correct. I was traveling when those points were sold (1:22 pm) then when I landed back in Torn I listed 5 batches of 100 points and travelled again (China).

I opened this thread right after removing the 5 batches from the market (none were sold of course)
Alderson [2038162]

Now that you made me think and so some math, I am not sure anymore to be honest. If I count the 400 that were sold in the afternoon + the 500 that "disappeared" after, it makes 1920 and I don't think I had that much.

If you have a way to confirm that the points were credited, you can close this issue.

PS: If that is the case, sorry for wasting your time.


Alderson [2038162]

From your print it looks like the 5x 100 points were credited. The 20 points I listed (not 1000 - that was my balance) after was a test (and it worked).

I think there was no bug there (I was just confused). You confirm ?