Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Figure Collectors?

Started by Jenos [2081374] on in Hobbies & Interests.

11 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Jenos [2081374]

So, anyone else out there collecting figures? Just started collecting February this year and my collections slowly growing. Pretty sure there are more serious collectors out there, so post down below if you want to share :)

I mostly collect anime figures - from scale figures, to figmas, to nendoroids. Planning to complete my Madoka figma and nendoroid collection and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure line from Medicos. It's gonna be a long road! At the moment, I'm pretty psyched since my latest order of nendo Leonardo Watch will be arriving soon. Might post pics later when it arrives! It arrived. But I've recently moved, so having my things shipped. Will post pics when my figures arrive :p

I'd suggest sharing pics and figure wishlists. Let me be the first to do so, heh.

Wishlist: Marika Tachibana 1/7, Sinon 1/8, All the damn Jojo figures from Medicos

For now, here's a pic of my most-prized figure: Sword Art Online - Asuna - 1/8 - ALO ver., Titania ver. (Alphamax)

[image: 78.media.tumblr.com]
Luzyfer [2067828]

I try to collect figures and statuettes of my favorite comic and anime characters, sadly at the moment I don't have enough space to keep as many as I want to, but I'll get there in time.

Got three different Harley Quinns, a Spider Gwen, Celty from Durarara!!, Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul and four small figures from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

I'll post a picture sometime~
Jenos [2081374]

Please do! Are your superheroines from Kotobukiya's bishoujo line? Curious as to what Spider Gwen figure you have :o Would have loved to collect Batman figures... maybe someday xD
Leafeh [467479]

Damn, I made a thread for my figures years back but it's so old now I can't bump it. That sucks.

[image: i.imgur.com]



Only picture I have saved atm is one of Kuroneko trying to keep me away from alcohol.

I'll post more if I remember later.
fREakEr [1844126]

Amazing collection.

It is a shame, I won't waste my money on figurines here in my county.

They are made in china, they are expensive and the quality is not value for money.

Just by the photos of the above figurines I can appreciate the quality.

--------------

The best collection I have are football, harry potter and Donald photo sticker collections.

That being said, Donald came up with figurines as well, I think I have all of them, good quality I would say.

----------------

I do have all my childbirth and early childhood toys, figurines etc hehe

Those are top notch quality the 90's !
Jenos [2081374]

Can't load the picture now, but I'm pretty sure I saw it earlier ; w ; I just forgot to reply! She looked really cute too. Imagine Kurisu with a Dr. Pepper! Heh.
Jenos [2081374]

Thank you! Aw that sucks. Some of them are actually made in China (Goodsmile) but yeah, they're expensive ; w ; *clenches fist*

Aw man, that's great :o The only notable toy left from my childhood is my Queen Amidala doll... with a severed head lol (though I reattached it). xD This was actually a surprising hobby for me since I didn't really play with figures when I was a kid. I guess it developed as my love for art & anime grew too, heh.