Hello. I'm on server Php2 on google chrome for windows, and I've been getting 500 Internal Server Errors about 1 in 10 page loads.
Random 500 errors.
Started by LuigiMangione [1870934] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hello. I'm on server Php2 on google chrome for windows, and I've been getting 500 Internal Server Errors about 1 in 10 page loads.
Just started getting a bunch of them as well. Started happening right after I noticed the "Dog Tags" link in the sidebar.
Firefox, Php1.
Those are on Torn's side, and they will resolve themselves.
every link I click i get a 500 error also and I have to refresh
How about if you try another browser?
currently connected to Php1 and im getting random 500 error both just on screen and some logging me out. Started after the Dog Tag event came on
How about having someone fix the site? I only use google chrome, if you can't fix it, I'm not playing.