Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Error

Started by crying-devil [1312569] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

PhuckUup [589221] ×1

crying-devil [1312569]

Hi Admin,

I am doing mission for attacking person's spouse but that person don't have any spouse.

please help me to fix this issue.

here is the mission statement.
Marriage counseling Easy
PhuckUup is giving me pain where a guy my age should not be getting pain. He owes me a hundred big and thinks it's no big deal. I go to talk to him about it, real nice because that's who I am, and he laughs in my face! I had some guys put hits on him, but even when they put him in the hospital, he don't learn nothing. He just lies there eating grapes and demanding sponge baths.

I don't want much from life ya know? Money, respect, and a third thing I can't remember right now. But this penny-punching piece of work is stopping me getting both those things, so I want you to change his tune to a...a...a really sad tune. How? We go after the third thing everyone wants what I just remembered...sex. Don't worry, you ain't gotta seduce him, but you are gonna put a hit on his other half, his significant other, his piece of ass. Whatever you wanna call it.

And the spring in the tail? You're gonna make out that he ordered the hit all along. Pretty sneaky right? He ain't gonna have time to bother me when he's got marriage counselling to go to. And since his other half agreed to marry this bozo for better or worse, I say he's fair game. thank you.

BR

CD








Mentions: PhuckUup [589221]