Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Devil Day 666

Started by _Yomage_ [1974211] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
_Yomage_ [1974211]

I hope Started a Good Fun game !! ( Good for the winner ) In this Thread, Each player who have 666 days old at the time T receive Gift from the Staff a Devil gift ( OR others Players ) :-) No ?

Each Gift will be describe in This thread !

So I am starting this one today with me 666 days old !!! Ched, I'm waiting your BBB million Devil gift :-P