Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Had to share.

Started by Lady_Face [679926] on in Health & Fitness.

0 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Lady_Face [679926]

I had been having extreme fear. My family has a strong cluster of MS in the family. It currently is spanning 3 generation with it among 5 of my family. I just had an MRI done recently and just got the test results today. No MS.

My family isn't a big one. I've been playing Torn for nearly 10 years now. There are a lot of people in Torn I've come to think of as family. Thank you Guys and Gals of Torn. (You know who you are.) Thank you for being there when I needed a shoulder.