Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

delete plz

Started by TamelessAngel [2040385] on in Trading Post.

10 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
TamelessAngel [2040385]
Very easy going player.im in the faction WIB (written in blood(co leader) I work in a cyber cafe which means i can reveal bounties, i can make viruses and cancel viruses and show you details of someone investment account. I treat all players the same. Money is money and a job is a job. ANYONE can come to me as long as they are willing to pay. i have no issues with anyone and Im not gonna have any now. My prices are listed below for each action that I have to take. Please understand my prices are based on the amount of points I use and the risk I have of having someone attack me in retaliation:



Clone Data (virus)-2m

Proxy Hacking (Cancel someones virus)-1m

IP Tracking (reveal anonymous bounties)-5m

Financial Phishing (reveal Investment Account)-2m

(Im willing to accept items if you dont want to pay in money)

My prices are set in stone. I dont change prices for anyone. AGAIN, Im the one at risk.



I also buy and trade items that people dont want. I also accept free items that no one wants as well. Im always out to help a fellow torn player as long as I know u need the help. If Im not on send me a msg and I always respond the moment I get on.



Im not looking for trouble so please doesnt start any. Just BC Im a low lvl doesnt mean I dont know high lvl friends. ITS NOT A THREAT!!!!! Im here to have fun and I'm here to do what everyone else does. PLAY TORN



*** I NEVER BUY MUG AND I NEVER, NEVER HAVE MONEY ON ME AT ALL TIMES!!
Zim [976589]

I've used her service before. Went smooth and prompt delivery of info requested. Will use her again when I need her services again. I recommend her services, legit and straight forward.