so, just kind of a small quality of life thing. What if, when you have multiple of the same item (say, 12 Xanax), there was a bar similar to the "item value" bar on the item description that instead listed the total value of all the items added together? I often find myself pulling up my calculator when planning to sell things, and I thought perhaps this could simplify it a bit.
Total item value
Started by Redstone_robot [2070497] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
so, just kind of a small quality of life thing. What if, when you have multiple of the same item (say, 12 Xanax), there was a bar similar to the "item value" bar on the item description that instead listed the total value of all the items added together? I often find myself pulling up my calculator when planning to sell things, and I thought perhaps this could simplify it a bit.
Bump
Why?
maybe I'm the only one that does this, but I like to plan out what I want to sell and look at my profits and stuff before I sell. I suppose it wouldn't be useful for most people.