I was attacking someone and I hit them about 20 times, but every time I did, it would cause no damage. Why?
Hitting without causing damage
Started by Garry_The_Goat [2051066] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Michi [1922819]
· 22 likes ·
Omg these answers....o.o It's because their defense compared to your strength is much higher so they get 100% damage reduction thus why you hit for 0 Edit: there's also a chart on how much defense they have to have compared …
I was attacking someone and I hit them about 20 times, but every time I did, it would cause no damage. Why?
that's because your opponent's defense was much higher than yours.
u probably didn't go to the gym to train your battle stats, maybe that's why u didn't take any damage to them
Omg these answers....o.o
It's because their defense compared to your strength is much higher so they get 100% damage reduction thus why you hit for 0
Edit: there's also a chart on how much defense they have to have compared to your strength but that's for people that like math xP
Your strength sucks and their defense sucks...You both suck
Their Defense was higher than your Strength
Also their equipped Armour items helped too.
I was semi dead reading those - thx for redeeming
you r shit durrrrrrr
Your strength is too low.
But other things can affect damage as well ie good weapons, merit spending, faction specials, company specials etc etc
How many time have you asked for help?
Once was the day when I was that skinny. My biceps got much bigger but unfortunately so did my gut.
0
I believe you.