Just a thread for stuff I see, that everyone knows about, but doesnt talk about.
First, I want to start with some the forum thread trolls, i had the pleasure of meeting on my heart spilled thread i made https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=6&t=16024167&b=0&a=0
Harley [258120]
Alec [1782664]
Though both of their post were short, and pointless, they caught my attention, apparently, Harley is a wiki editor, Alec is a wiki contributor.
So the torn wiki editor and contributor, nicely took time out to let me know my thread was too long and they did not read it...
On top of that Mr.wiki editor tells me "I stopped reading when you said it's not just about you and then instantly made it about you again... "
after I explain to this "blessed person" twice that, that did not mean i would stop talking about myself immediately, or at all, mr wiki says
"Jesus, you're dense, do you need realize I'm taking the piss out of you because you referred to yourself when talking about innocent bystanders? xD"
Question 1. Where and when was that talked about or implied in our short convo you had trouble understanding?
Question 2. Do we really want wiki people that dont bother reading long threads, and with passive reading abilities?
Question 3. Is this why 90% of Torn still doesnt know how to play it?
Question 4. If i post TL'DR on a long thread would i get that many karma points?....
KarmaCop [365532]
His contribution
"It's amazing how a handful of people in GD think everyone here gives a shit about who they are or what they did. [:laughing:]
They feel compelled to write a full page of text justifying, defending or excusing something they (or someone else) did or said.
Is being a self-involved, drama queen-narcissist fashionable now or something?
Go play in the sun, get some fresh air and stop taking selfies you twats.
Gain some perspective?"
The audacity of me posting a "I just want to set the record straight" thread in forums. Im sorry Mr. Cop, but who died and made you Ched?
Am I not allowed to use the forums for what they were meant for, which is exchanging info, and not karma points?
Who gave you the name Karma "Cop" mr. anti narcissist? says your status is civilian.
Philistine [475622] Moderator
Are you aware that there is a strong sense in the forum community that forums are graved or moved predominantly (not solely) based on your biases of them?
Please understand that im not saying i agree with this (please dont grave my thread XD), just wondering if you are aware of this sense?
I'll continue this thread in a part 2 to minimize my encounters with DR'TL karma seekers, im sure to still encounter.
Seems to me forums has turned in a karma farming place.
what is the use of karma?
Vip thread only?
Why is this a thing?
Mentions: Alec [1782664] · Harley [258120] · KarmaCop [365532] · Philistine [475622] · Real Facts