if im training in the gym, and use all my E, and leave the browser open to the gym, always in the past the train button would activate when I had sufficient E to train again. Since the patch, now I have to manually refresh the browser when my E regenerates.
gym refresh
Started by BigBeef [1998980] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
if im training in the gym, and use all my E, and leave the browser open to the gym, always in the past the train button would activate when I had sufficient E to train again. Since the patch, now I have to manually refresh the browser when my E regenerates.
This is a known issue and a fix is being worked on for the mobile and desktop clients.