.
done
Started by JesusChrist [2086854] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
.
I think there's a little too much white in there.
move the text up a notch and its good to go.
I really like what you've done here. I can see that you must have spent quite a lot of time on this piece. But like it has been highlighted above, by both Lightyear and Cl3ric0l. You have a few things wrong overall.
There is a little much too much positive light (white) here and there, and I think if you used a few layers of just trying to work on the lighting of the overall piece it would put it at a higher quality overall. I would also say try and move your focal text over to the right a little, because - you know, It's just so left sided at the minute that it's not overly balanced.
It's a nice start, keep it up.