Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking is crashing

Started by Potato_Chan [2075912] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Potato_Chan [2075912]

Hello,



When attacking it keeps crashing. Page loads but is just blank. Annoying as the countdown carries on have to keep refreshing and eventually can finish your attack as long as you don't take so long
Kosmic_Kitty [741259]

Same thing happening for me, I attack the page reloads to a blank screen, I click the back button and get the player profile for whom I'm attacking, click attack once more and it brings me back into the fight - used 50 energy to continue this fight and then even though it said I don't have enough energy to fight this player, it would bring me back into the fight where I left off ..

https://www.torn.com/loader2.php?sid=attackTest - is the link I got when re-entering

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=a2b10a5b1f920b05ff707639cbd5fa85 - fight link


Blistig [1553363]

This is happening to me on about every other page I try to go on. All started with the new day for me. Literally had to start refreshing right after the change of day.