Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

POSSIBLE EXPLOIT: Russian Roullette.

Started by Metal_Kitty [2084952] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Metal_Kitty [2084952]

Hi, I think I may have stumbled on an exploit with RR. but this will need to be checked



So two people look at the games at hand decide on a high stakes but easy target to beat,
Person 1 joins the game in session, and waits
Person 2 goes in for a quick attack against the target (hopefully wins),
Person 1 fires pistol and hopes the first bullet isn't the one then waits.
As the initiator of the game is now in hospital, he/she cannot play so time out occurrs,
Person 1 shoots initiator and wins...
GG

This will need to be tested properly but i think this is a serious Exploit if it's correct...
And I only came across it per chance...



Philistine [475622]

This would require the person to attack you multiple times, wasting a considerable amount of energy.

I do not see any exploit in this, but I can pass it to Chedburn for his thoughts.
PremoMerc [1998809]

Sounds like a good way to get banned! I am not sucker. But I have seen such games with really young accounts with betting big. Perhaps you stumbled on a mystery. Perhaps on a future torn city crime fighting investigative unit alpha squad delva bravo team spec ops .org
Revis [1893023]

How long does it take to time out? This is an exploit if it takes less than 5 minutes- someone can sit on you so you can't med.

Edit: Or just a clever strategy
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

You can play RR while in the hospital.
It's designed that way to prevent exactly this situation.



Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I can ask Pavel to ensure that the current RR game remains available while in hospital, but new games cannot be created.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I think it works exactly like this now - the only allowed actions while in hospital is make a turn or take action.